Planning for a website design? Planning is important for any size of website, whether it’s a 3 page or 50 page website. When building a house, it’s important to have a good plan before beginning any work. In the same way, the planning ahead is important for website design too. A successful website begins with a good plan. Below here is the important checklist for your website design.
- Logo: Should be simple and easily recognizable. Click here for the logo design tips and examples.
- Domain Name: Domain name is an important part of the overall website design. A name plays an important role when people navigate to your website. It should be easy to spell, pronounce, catchy and memorable.
- Content: Plan the content for each page including text, images and etc., that will appeal to your readers. Provide value in every page so that your readers will stick to it.
- Images: As much as the attention given to content, so it should be for images on your website. Images should speak clear about your work web site.
- Responsiveness: These days everyone opts for responsiveness. The layout of your website automatically adapts to the size of screen, to fit the various mobile device by giving the best display, which is easy to read and find for the customer.
- SEO Optimization: Optimize page titles, descriptions, image alt tags, keywords and URL’s. Use best key words to target to drive traffic from search engines to your website.
This post was posted by Daizy for DMG Weblabs, Toronto. DMG Weblabs is a Toronto based web design company specialized in creating SEO web sites and mobile ready websites. Contact DMG Weblabs for your website requirements.